Vacancy at BIRAC (Last Date : 10th November, 2017)
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Set up by Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
Vacancy at BIRAC, New Delhi, India.
- Applications are invited from qualified and experienced professionals for the following position in the Biotechnology Industry Facilitation Cell for Make in India at BIRAC, New Delhi, India:
Manager, Research Analysis and Facilitation (Vacancy-1)
- Formulate the SOP for working of the Make In India – Investment Facilitation Cell, in consultation with Management and stakeholders
- Create awareness regarding the opportunities available in India to attract investments in the Biotechnology sector
- Prepare detailed reports relevant to the subject areas of Make in India in Biotechnology sector
- Developing content for the Make in India micro website and ensuring its regular update
- Co-ordinate with Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) for updating and reporting on the status of Make in India milestones, preparing action taken reports in consultation with the Management and stakeholders
- Gather the information and resources relevant to start and scale –up the biotechnology business in the country and present the same onto the BIRAC website so as to guide the investors
- Receiving the queries/concerns of the potential investors, analyse them and communicate the appropriate response to them including providing information on policy and various incentive schemes
- Gather the relevant information from the reliable sources (multiple resource persons from various Government Ministries and Departments) and communicating the same to the query seeker
- Adhere to the timelines of response as set by the SOP
- Prepare and present queries’ analysis report to the Management that can help in formulation of any policy in accordance with the initiative,
- Any other work deemed to align with the mandate of Make in India
- MSc/MS/M.Tech/MPhil/MBBS in any area of life sciences & healthcare
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience
- Age limit up to 35years
- PGMBA with Business experience especially in lifescience industry
- Knowledge of Indian and global life science industry
- Understanding of public funding ecosystem, biotech start-ups and tax regimes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Compensation: Consolidated between INR. 45000/- to INR. 60,000/-
The position is purely temporary and on contract basis. The tenure of appointment will be for three years or closing of the Cell whichever is earlier. The appointees will be kept on probation for a period of six months.
Interested Candidate should apply at firstname.lastname@example.org in the prescribed format enclosed as Document I.
Last date for Application is November 10, 2017.