Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), a Public Sector Undertaking, of Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, has been set up to nurture the Biotech Innovation Ecosystem, support Start-ups and SME’s for innovation research and promote affordable product development through public-private partnership
Under the present call of i4 and PACE schemes, proposals are invited only in areas aligned to
Priority Areas in following fields:
• Devices and Diagnostics
• Drugs and Biotherapeutics
• Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences and Aquaculture
• Energy, Environment and Secondary Agriculture
1) The proposals can be submitted:
* An Indian Company is defined as one which is registered under the Indian Companies Act, 2013 and minimum 51% of the shares of the Company should be held by Indian Citizens holding Indian passport (Indian Citizens do not include Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) holders
2) The Applicant Company should either:
Proposals are required to be submitted online only. For submission of proposals, applicants need to register with BIRAC through “User Registration”. Additional information on user registration and proposal submission are available online at BIRAC website at www.birac.nic.in.
No Hard Copy to be submitted. Proposals submitted online only would be considered.
Last date for Submission of Proposals: 31st July 2023 5:30 p.m.
BIRAC will ensure maintenance of strict confidentiality of the proposals as per DBT norms.
For any queries, please contact:
Head – Investment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Announcement Date: 15-06-2023
Last Submission Date: 31-07-2023 05:30 PM